Agriculture Tech, CyberSecurity, FoodTech, FinTech, Enterprise SW/ SaaS, Healthcare, Medical Devices, All
Former Omnia Family Office,
Erez Hevroni - EREZ HEVRONI, CEPA, AAMS, AWMA
FAMILY WEALTH MANAGER AND EXIT PLANNING ADVISOR
VENTURE PARTNER, JVENTURES
• High Performance-driven International Wealth Manager and Exit Planning advisor with an outstanding record of success in servicing serial entrepreneurs, C level executives, Hi-tech companies, mid-size business owners, public companies, high net worth individuals and UHNW families.
●With 15 years of experience in working and Managing Relationships with a large portfolio of Family Wealth practice and UHNW clients at large corporate banking companies like Merrill Lynch and Wells Fargo.
Built and Managed successful regions of private banking infrastructures for US Commercial Banks in Tri-State and Silicon Valley, CA.
• Strong business development, sales, and networking skills which resulted in over 500MM in Capital Market and wealth advisory Transactions.
• Focus Niche Market: Private Wealth Israeli Community in the US, Jewish American Philanthropy, Hi-Tech communities in Silicon Valley, South Florida, Tri-State and Israel.
● Erez specialized and experienced in advising hundreds of C level executives and business owners from a variety of industries, such as Hi-Tech, Real Estate, Cyber Security, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Media, Marketing, Accounting, and Finance Institutions.
●Extensive network and experience working with family offices, legal advisors, investment banking partners, Private Equity firms, VCs, Angel Investors,
financial committees and CFOs. Provided tremendous value through connecting his clients to a large network of experts in a variety of fields and act as their trusted advisor and the leading quarterback role to protect his client’s values and interests while managing the highest standard of client relationships practice.
• The family office advisory model practice focus on helping HNW/UHNW families with complex taxation issues, trust and estate planning techniques, financial planning, business evaluation, risk management, investment management and acting as the CFO of the family with the concierge service model.
• Venture Partner at Jventures VC, from Palo Alto, CA. Leading the Florida Market by providing unique access and connections to the most desirable network and deal flow which backed by local VC’s in the Silicon Valley and Israel Tech ecosystem.
Mission Statement: To protect, preserve and grow wealth for families and help mid-size business owners to exit their business and capture their wealth.